COVID-19 UPDATE May 18, 2020
Pfeifer Funeral Home has had to make some difficult decisions to adhere to the guidance issued by federal, state and local public health officials. The Pfeifer Funeral Home is is limiting attendance to services here at the funeral home. We recommend limiting funeral participation to immediate family members and NO more than 20 people for a visitation, or funeral service. As of now most cemeteries are also limiting the graveside service at the cemetery to no more than 10 people, unless the cemetery has set other guidelines.
• Families can still choose burial or cremation.
• Funeral Services, Memorial Services, Celebrations of Life, and Graveside Services are all possible, although there are limitations to 20 attendees in the Funeral Home.
• A limited number of chairs will be provided within the Funeral Home. We will sanitize the chairs each time they are used.
• Arrangement conferences can be done remotely (by phone or email) if the family chooses not to attend in person.
• In person arrangement conferences are limited to two family members only.
Thank you for your kindness, patience and prayers as we continue to help our families say goodbye to their loved ones. Our Pfeifer Funeral Home staff is to serve our community. If we can be of assistance or if you have questions, please contact us at 614-755-9500.
If you are feeling ill, or if you are taking care of someone that is ill, please stay home. If you would like to show your support by reaching out to the family or by sending flowers, you may do so by visiting their memorial webpage on our website.
Recently we used Pfeifer Funeral services for My Mother and my Sister. Mark and his staff were very professional. They made the process manageable. Mark is so talented in his profession. He has the right amount of empathy and he streamlined the process. We said Goodbye to my mother January 14 and my sister January 15 2020. Previous to this Mark took care of the services for my Nephew and my son. I would highly recommend Pfeifer Funeral Hone for your funeral needs.